Human Advantage offers a wide selection of training and professional development services. Select from our current program course offerings. Training program courses can be delivered individually or as a series of modules.
We deliver learning solutions in a manner that both engages the learner and produces desired outcomes. Our programs are taught using a style that is practical, dynamic and interactive. Participants are engaged in discussions, brainstorming, experiential learning activities, individual and group work, self-reflection, and information processing.
back to top
Other Training & Professional Development Services
We provide the following services to help you and your organization grow and reach full potential:
- Coaching– Personalizes help and support for individuals handling challenging situations, learning new skills, and working to change behaviors.
- Competency Identification — Identifies skills, knowledge, and personal traits needed for success in a particular function, and evaluates and reports on performance indicators to signal adjustments needed for success.
- Customization — Modifies program exercises, role-plays and text materials specific to any industry.
- Design — Develops meetings, programs, written materials, and events for specific business cultures and environments.
- Facilitation — Leads group process toward problem solving, strategic planning and team building.
- Keynote Presentations — Delivers lively and interesting programs as part of a training curriculum, conference, trade show, and staff development events.
- Organizational Development — Provides group and individual intervention to within a framework for organizational change
Training Course Programs
Since 1987, Human Advantage has designed and delivered lively, effective professional development training programs. We are able to develop programs on new topics in order to meet an organization’s particular need. We customize existing course materials to include specific customer-related examples. Select from our full list of courses below.
- Advance Briefing Techniques
- Applying Time Management Strategies
- Assertive Communication Skills for Women
- Assertiveness Training
- Basics of Office Administration I
- Basics of Office Administration II
- Briefing Techniques
- Briefing Techniques and Presentation Skills
- Business Writing for the Professional
- Business Writing, Grammar & Proofreading
- Change Happens All the Time
- Coaching Superior Performance
- Communication Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Conflict Resolution
- Consultative Selling
- Creative Problem Solving
- Customer Service is a Good H.A.B.I.T.
- Customer Service: Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Delegating for Results
- Diversity Training
- Documenting Discipline
- Effective Team Participation
- Effective Time Management
- Email Etiquette
- Employee Engagement: Fully Engaging the Power of Your People
- Energizing the Power of You
- Enhancing Your Professional Image
- Essentials of Communicating with Tact & Finesse
- Essentials of Leadership
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Facilitation Skills
- Generations in the Workplace
- Interpersonal Communication with DISC
- Interviewing Skills for Employee Promotion
- Interviewing Skills for Managers
- Leadership & Self-Awareness with DISC
- Leadership for Non-Supervisors
- Listening and Memory Development
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- Managing Diversity
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Managing Stress before it Manages You
- Mastering Meetings
- Negotiation Skills for Women
- Office Politics
- Performance Evaluations
- Presentation Skills – Present with Confidence to Inspire Any Audience
- ProActive Management
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- Professionalism in the Workplace—Business Etiquette
- Reading Comprehension & Analytical Skills
- Selling is a H.A.B.I.T.
- Supervisor Success Skills Level 1: The Role of the Supervisor
- Supervisor Success Skills Level 2: Improving Productivity & Performance
- Take the Lead: Leadership Skills for Women
- Team Building
- Technical Writing
- Telephone Techniques and Email Etiquette
- The Leadership Journey
- The Power of Listening
- The Supervisor’s Toolkit
- Time and Stress Management
- Win-Win Negotiations
- Writing Performance Objectives
Partial List of Key Note Presentations
- Child Care Conference, Carroll Community College, Speaker for 10 years
- NSA, “Customer Service”
- GSA, “Writing for the Professional”
- Washington Navy Yard, “Motivating Employees to Give Their Best”
- HHSU, “Briefings and Presentation Skills”
- GPO, “Cashing in on Creativity”
- TSA, “Office Politics”